Safety is Our Culture
Safety is intrinsic at IMC and formal safety practices are routine on all projects, every day. For over 46 years of safety management, IMC remains committed to protecting ourselves and our colleagues from harm, and mutually committed to safe execution.
Creating a “Safety Net” Over All We Do
At IMC, we watch out for each other and recognize we are safer together. No matter the project or location, working safely begins and ends with people. Our safety philosophy is built on the belief that everyone – our employees, trade partners, clients, and the public deserve a safe, healthy, and secure work environment. We invest in continuous training and education to reinforce our commitment to a safe workplace for our employees and a safe environment within each project. Through detailed analysis and pre-task planning, IMC is constantly exploring ways to ensure everyone goes home safely at night.
Safety is Our Priority
- We invest in continuous training and education to reinforce our commitment to a safe workplace.
- We prioritize health and safety when pre-qualifying subcontractors.
- We implement and engage the most proven Safety Management Tools, Strategies and Equipment.
- Each job site has a dedicated safety plan and we meet regularly with project teams and actively participate in holding all members accountable.
- Through detailed analysis and pre-task planning, IMC is constantly exploring ways to ensure everyone goes home safely at night.
- 30 Hours of OSHA
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazardous Energy Control
- Incident Investigation
- Confined Spaces
- Electrical Safety/ NPFA 70E
- First Aid, CPR, AED
- Fall Protection
- Blood Borne Pathogen
Safety is everyone’s job.
Culture. Leadership. Accountability.
At IMC, being connected builds strength because it means individual workers are not alone in building a stronger, safer industry and creating a safe, supportive environment for everyone. IMC is constantly working to eliminate worker injury by raising awareness about the importance of safety in the workplace. We share safety ideas and best practices that can save lives and prevent injuries, and we work together to inspire the entire construction workforce to promote a strong safety culture with every worker, every job site, every day.
Construction Safety Week 2023
Strong Voices, Safe Choices was the theme for Safety Week 2023. Building strong teams who work safely is the most important job for everyone on every construction site. During Safety Week 2023, IMC hosted presentations at all our job sites along the I-95 corridor in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. Participants engaged in various training programs recognizing and acknowledging that everyone can own and act on safety.