This project will consist of converting the single-story space into an OP/PT suite for Thomas Jefferson University Health. Building renovations include complete new incoming services, new roof assembly, new entry canopy and vestibule, new mechanical systems, and complete interior finishes.
- Renovations and repairs to an existing building
- Full demolition, infrastructure, and finishes
- The newly renovated facility will include private treatment rooms, a fitness area, a yoga studio, and an open therapy space.
- Owner: Thomas Jefferson University Health
- Architect: Stockdale Architecture
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Square Feet: 6,850 SQ FT