Bridgeport II Perth Amboy
Intended as a high-capacity storage and distribution center situated on a large 60-acre site, Bridgeport II is strategically located within proximity of I-95 and the Outerbridge Crossing to Staten Island, NY. On the banks of the Arthur Kill, the project is situated on a former Act 2 site and involved heavy site cleanup and ground improvements. Inclusive of two standalone buildings, the project will boast over 1M square feet of usable space.
- IMC site work includes mass cuts and fills, full site infrastructure, multiple retaining walls, and parking for over 400 cars and 200 trailers.
- Installation of over ¾ of a mile of a new 12” water main through adjacent public roads.
- Interior work includes up to 48’ clear heights, (215) loading docks and equipment, and multiple office spaces including conference rooms.
- Owner: Bridge Industrial
- Architect: Cornerstone Architectural Group
- Location: Perth Amboy, NJ
- Square Feet: 1,011,000 SQ FT